Monday, December 7, 2009

New Office & Updates- Dr. Jennifer McAroy, DDS

I want to personally thank everyone who has found me after leaving My Dentist in Downtown Kansas City (KC). I realize the raceway in KC, KS is not the closest drive but know that you will get excellent care here.

My address is: 9501 State Ave, Ste. 7, Kansas City, KS
913-788-0800 office number

We are limited on the number of insurance plans we carry but are considering new ones everyday. I am currently scheduled through this office until Dec. 31st, 2009. Please check back often as I am in transition into my own office somewhat near the middle of town. I do have a non-compete clause that has prevented me from relocating near DTKC- sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are having problems or need assistance, please feel free to contact me via the blog or the above number and I will get back with you promptly.

It has been decided recently that the My Dentist location in downtown will remain open for now- fyi.

Thanks again,
Dr. Jennifer McAroy

No comments:

Post a Comment