Thursday, February 18, 2010

Update on New Dental Office

The plans have been finalized and the contractors are bringing in their bids. I was told today that the office should be open by late April to early May. This seems to be taking a long time but I know it will all be worth it.

As of yesterday I have been given the opportunity to work in an office down the road from the new location. Please let me know if you need anything and also, email me with your insurance company so I can be sure and sign up ASAP.

FYI, the office will be called "The Village Dentist" since it's in the Prairie Village Shops.

I have included a link to the right to reach me via email. Click on view profile and their is a link to my email if you need it. Any comments are kept private until I approve them and they will be sent to me directly so don't worry about privacy and feel free to contact me that way.

I can't wait to see everyone!
Dr. Mc

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I finally remembered about your blog spot! And your new office will be very close. I went to your old office this week and it just wasn't the same. I'm excited to be able to have you back as my dentist... hopefully if you take guardian :)

    ReplyDelete